Sunday, February 27, 2011

WorryWoos visit Cartoon Network.

The WorryWoos Snuggle Their Way Into The VIP Gift Bags for Cartoon Network's
First-Ever Hall of Game Awards!


"We are happy to report that the Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards
was an amazing event and we were proud to be a part of it!
The Celebrity/VIP gift bags were a huge hit and we can't wait for everyone to see the show! "

I received this email the other day. I am delighted to see that WorryWoos are getting so much publicity as they are a great product with the ability to help kids (and adults) get through some tough times. I should know this because I was sent two of the books by Andi as my young daughter was going through some tough times after her mother and I seperated. They helped her very much and I can only highly recommend the WorryWoos to other parents whose children need help in embracing their emotions. I am so glad that they are making it to Australia.

If you would like to get a book or doll then visit the Amazon link at the bottom of this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment